A little bit SASSY !!

Easter pictures were not as easy as I thought they would be. It's hard to get a 11 month old to smile when I wanted her to.








Two Cute Girls!







As long as she had the keys she was HaPpY.









I don't know where she got her SaSsYnESs. It wan't from her MoThER!!!

Isn't she BeAUtiFuL








Tiny little toes...big AdDiTuDE!!

All I wanted was some cute pictures of my two girls in their easter dresses. Maybe that was too much to ask for.













Are we having fun Yet?! Ainsley does not like this whole picture thing!


Here they are together. This in the ONLY picture that turned out with the two of them both looking at the camera...and that was just by chance. Ainsley is actually watching a car drive by...and I snapped the picture just in time.

I had to crop the keys and my cell phone out of this picture...She threw a tantrum when I tried to take them away.



Because of her emotional breakdown...we had to settle for misc. pictures that didn't show her tears...how can she already have ADDITUDE at 11 months old? It must be her RED HAIR!

5 comments:

Lisa Marker said...

Cute pictures Natalie! Two beautiful girls that look totally different! How fun! Do they really have the same father??!!!!!

Trujillo family said...

Nat they are getting sooo big! I love their dresses!! Were did you take the pics at? You should really do photography as a job! The pics are adorable! We can't wait to see you guys in June. It's not coming fast enough!!

Danny & Branae Porter said...

i love there dresses nat! They are so cute and i can't believe how much your girls have grown! They are so cute!! you did a great job taking there pictures!

Lindsay said...

Such cute pictures, and such great models! does alyssa practice modeling in the mirror? They are too cute and it has been way too long since we have seen you!

Kody and Kurliston said...

They are just the cutest! I loved their dresses!