Just another PARTY !!

Little Miss Ainsley attempting to crawl up the stairs. She needed
both her hands...AND the carrot!




Isn't he sooo Cute!
What is a Stucki party without eating?
Not a Stucki Party!!
Dinner was fantastic...teriyaki chicken, wonderful salads,
and good desserts.



























This year we had an easter egg bowling compatition. It was a fun event for kids and adults alike.





Some came to watch...














While others
came to play...







Everyone had Fun...











But in the end there was only one winner...BEN
Shannon graciously accepting the award for her husband's
winning egg...and will proudly display this trophy until next year!















My two little girls with their baskets full of eggs...
Ainsley is not to sure what this is all about!
Lots of money filled their eggs...But unfortunately not the 80 dollar egg!!! Who's idea was it to invite Braun !?! I think he cheated :)
**Maybe someone should tell Braun...that isn't the way to win over
the Family! **

3 comments:

Kody and Kurliston said...

You take the best pictures! I wish I took more pictures of the family when we were all together. I need to do better so that when the kids get bigger they will have pictures to remember the memories, even if they don't remember! Thanks for the memories! And you took the best pictures of my boys! Soooo Cute!! Thanks!

The Stucki's said...

I'm glad that you have a blog! We miss being there for those events. Way to go Braun!

Kim Millard said...

I cant believe I just found your blog! I am so behind! I am glad I stumbled over it.