On HeR HIghWAY tO HeAVeN !

Ainsley has officially learned how to crawl. She is all over the place! If there really was a Highway to Heaven she would definitely be on it. She is pure joy wrapped up in a infant's body. We can't get enough of her.

8 comments:

Kody and Kurliston said...

That is just the cutest picture ever!

j said...

I love those eyes!! She is just a doll!

Lindsay said...

Yeah! You updated your blog! I love all of your posts by the way! I've seen your mom a few times recently and I always ask how you guys are doing! We need to get together soon! Dave & I love hanging out with you guys, and we are already looking forward to our camping trips this summer! By the way even though our Shaum family trip might be in 2 years or whenever, lets start planning! Hope to see you guys soon!

The Idaho Shaum's said...

Natalie you have been holding out I didn't know you had a blog. Glad to hook up with you. Cute picture of Anisley, Garett was worried for her being on the road

j said...

Oh, my heck. I have been wanting to talk to you about this forever!! Every time we go to a family party I always want to, and then I chicken out!! I actually took femara for the first time this month. IS that what you took?? And I know exactly what you mean, every time I pray about it I always get the answer to be PATIENT. But it is so hard and I feel all alone sometimes because no one I know is going through this except me. And it also frustrates me because we didn't have any problems getting Preston. Sorry that I am babbling, it is just nice to talk to someone who has been through it. Thanks for your comment!!

KRIS said...

Natalie, your girls are doll's!!! Ainsley is getting so big!!! I love the picture

The Stucki's said...

Cute picture. Love that you are blogging Natalie!!! We are SO excited to see our family!

Trujillo family said...

Awesome pic Nan of Ainsley!! She is so stinkin' cute! I am glad you blogged too! It is nice to see all the fun things you guys do! I love that Alysa is teaching her friend how to do the splitz better! Who does that come from Brauch or you!! Love the blog!